Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hop Announcement, DT Haul & Prize


Hello everyone. It's Janet from SugarShine Designs and I'm excited to announce that the Scrapping Cottage is sponsoring a video blog hop which will be held this Friday and Saturday, October 27th and 28th! Six talented YouTube crafters will be showing off their interpretations of some of the new holiday release dies during the hop. I've seen some sneak peeks and there's going to be some beautiful projects and a variety of project types to give you some inspiration as we start thinking about making all of our holiday creations this season. Please read the whole post because there is an opportunity for a pre-hop giveaway from me that you can qualify for today.

Here's a summary of the hop details:
1) It will start with some videos being released on Friday and some on Saturday.
2) The CottageCutz hop video will be released right here on Friday morning.
3) Friday's video will include links to all the project videos in the hop so you can visit them all.
4) You'll have about a week after the hop ends to watch all the videos before the prizes are drawn.
5) The CottageCutz video channel will be giving a $20 store credit to the lucky winner who comments and subscribes to all the channels!
6) Doing #5 will also automatically enter you in the Grand Prize drawing for the hop. This is going to be something really special from the Scrapping Cottage!
7) Every artist will be giving something fabulous away as well. Make sure you watch their videos to learn what to do to qualify for their channel prizes.
8) I'll be giving away a 24 pack of Spectrum Noir markers to a lucky participant over at my channel!
9) Have FUN and be INSPIRED!

So now on to my video for you guys. In it, I repeat the information for the hop and I also show you the dies I received as a DT member to use in my projects here on the blog. Although there are a lot of them, it's still a drop in the bucket compared to all the designs that are part of the release. It's a truly a mammoth release of holiday goodness!

Today's Giveaway:
After you watch the video below, leave a comment in the video description section to say that you'll be hopping with us and hit the thumbs up icon. That's all it takes to be entered into the drawing! You'll see what's included in the prize at the end of the video. I'll include the winner's name in the description of Friday's hop video so make sure you come back to find out who won.

Have a great week and I'll see you back here on Friday!


9 comments:

Lois said...

Good luck with your video blog hop, Janet. I'm sure we're not eligible to win any prizes, but I'm definitely going to check it out.

Pam MacKay said...

Hop the video blog hop is super successful!!!

Mary Marsh said...

lots of good info on the video hop

Nikki said...

Checked out the video lots of sweet dies :)

Sukie said...

Wows, it sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to hopping and checking out all of the inspiration!

Anja Ž. said...

This is definetly something to check out.

Karenladd said...

Oh, I can't wait to see all the projects on the video hop. Cottage Cutz dies are always so fun and creative and I love being inspired!

Janja said...

Good luck with blog hop, Janet.

Jeanne said...

Sounds like fun!