Monday, September 12, 2016

Magic candleholders for Halloween "Wonderland"

Hello friends!
Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit today. This is Yuliya here). It's here share some of the new Autumn release with you!
Do you like Halloween?) I made for your inspiration a lot of interesting projects!) I will be sharing how to make this Magic candles for Halloween using the CottageCutz dies.

"There was nothing so VERY remarkable in that; nordid Alice think it so VERY much out of the way to hearthe Rabbit say to itself, 
'Oh dear!Oh dear!
I shall be late!' 
For the decor we need:
- black cardstock
- patterned paper
- glue
- sequins
- glossy accents
Attention! It is better to use electronic candle.
Follow me!
1.Prepare strips of paper for the candleholders. The size of my strips 1.5 cm * 14 cm
2. Glue on the candleholders
3. Prepare some die-cuts. I use CottageCutz Haunted Castle (Elites) ...
4.
5. Glue sequins and glue Spiderweb  to the bottom of the candleholders
6. Glue pictures: Qeen, Mad Hatter and Rabbit)


I hope you have been inspired by my project today. More photo in my blog)
Are you starting your Halloween DIYs?)
would like to remind you on our challenge #6
You still have time to share your projects with us.