It's Donna here another new release die cut! If you have not had a chance to see all the new dies that were released this month, please stop over at the store a to see the beautiful die cuts. Also, I hope you have been inspired by the talented design team and all their beautiful creations. I have created my card using the new Cornucopia die.
Here is my card:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. Cut an A2 card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2. The first layer is 4 x 5 1/4
3. The Third layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and the orange layer is 2 1/4 x 3 1/4
4. Cut the cross-stitched circle out and leave the ring around the circle cutout and use a light distress ink.
5. I cut all my pieces (see the first diagram). I cut all the pieces and matched all the small elements.
6. I distress all my edges (see the second diagram) and started putting all the pieces together and added them to the cornucopia.
Dies I used: