Sunday, September 18, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here another new release die cut!  If you have not had a chance to see all the new dies that were released this month, please stop over at the store a to see the beautiful die cuts. Also, I hope you have been inspired by the talented design team and all their beautiful creations.  I have created my card using the new Cornucopia die.

Here is my card:


Here is how I put my card together:

1.  Cut an A2 card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2.  The first layer is 4 x 5 1/4
3.  The Third layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and the orange layer is 2 1/4 x 3 1/4
4.  Cut the cross-stitched circle out and leave the ring around the circle cutout and use a light distress ink.  
5.  I cut all my pieces (see the first diagram).  I cut all the pieces and matched all the small elements.
6.  I distress all my edges (see the second diagram) and started putting all the pieces together and added them to the cornucopia.

(first diagram)

(second diagram)

Dies I used:



2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great Thanksgiving card Donna- love the cornucopia image - and all the fruits and veggies- a symbol of harvest and thanksgiving celebrations

Janja said...

Beautiful card and I love these vibrant colors.