Sunday, September 25, 2016

Giving Thanks

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here sharing a few of the newest Fall CottageCutz dies that were just released.  If you missed it, you can find them here.  I don't know about you, but I love the colors and the smell of Fall. The bright orange, browns, reds and yellows are so vibrant and makes the earth look so beautiful. Even though the leaves have not started to change, today it feels like Fall may be here soon.

Closer look of the card

I am featuring several of the new Autumn release dies, so lets get started on how I created my card.

1.  A2 card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2.  The first layer is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
3.  I cut the solid layer with the CottageCutz Rectangle Set (the largest die),
4.  I cut all the elements that I am going to use on the card,
,
5.  I inked the coffee cup from the Peppermint Latte set (isn't it cool that it is meant to be a Christmas set, but this set is so versatile you can change it up) and the small pumpkin from the Harvest Scarecrow set, the leaf  "Give Thanks" sentiment came from the Give Thanks set,
6.  I added all the elements to my card and glued them with wet glue.

Closer look of the card

closer look at the coffee cup

Don't forget about our newest challenge that is running right now. The theme is holiday and here is a link for more information.

I entered this card in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

CottageCutz Dies used:




6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great fall themed card- so perfect to send to a coffee lover at Thanksgiving- love how you used the small pumpkin for the dot for your "I"- creative idea

creative lady said...

Thank you Mary!

Janja said...

Beautiful fall colors. Very nice card.

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful card. I pinned!

Vladuška said...

Beautiful fall card.

Anita Kejriwal said...

Beautiful card.Such vibrant colours!!