It's Donna here with another card made with the CottageCutz dies! I just could not help myself to use the anchor again for a Father's Day card. Have you gotten your Father's Day card made?
I also wanted you to know the new release for May is out and it is 25% off off in the store. You may want to go check it out!
Here is how I put my card together....
- A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
- Black layer is 4 x 5 1/4
- Blue layer is cut from the Cross-Stitched Rectangled set (I used the largest one),
- The circle is cut from the Cross-Stitched Circle set (2nd largest one),
- The anchor is cut with blue cardstock, I cut a piece of black foam and put the blue cardstock on top with adhesive,
- I added a piece of twine,
- Cut the "Father's Day" out of red cardstock,
- The "home" is white embossed.
Very simple and easy card. I hope I have inspired you to give it a try!
Closer look at the anchor, it is popped up with black foam.
Also, if you have not had a chance to play along with the newest challenge you still have time. The theme is Spring and you have until May 31st to enter. Get all the details here.
Dies used for this project: