Sunday, May 15, 2016

Best Wishes card with vellum flowers

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!
Yuliya here. Today I share with you my new card I will be sharing how to make this card using the CottageCutz dies!
Supplies:
CottageCutz Tea Time Doily (4x4)
- CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics)
CottageCutz Plumeria & Leaves (4x4)
CottageCutz Expressions Best Wishes
Other:  White Cardstock for Cardbase,  vellum paper, Scissors, Paper trimmer, Sizzix machine


So let's start!
1.The size of my card is 14 by 14 cm. Prepare cardstock for base card: 1 pc - 11х 11 cm and 1 pc 14*28 cm
Prepare the details for our card - cut out 2 details from paper sheet. Prepare some die-cuts. I use CottageCutz Tea Time Doily (4x4) and CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics)

2. Glued the die-cuts as it is shown on the picture with help chipboard. 
3. Here is how I put the flower together. The flower has 3 pieces. I die cut them out with Vellum paper
4. Here is the finished flowers. Add some cristals
5. Add the Expression Hello from the CottageCutz Expressions Best Wishes
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and will be happy to inspire you!








See you next week. Please do leave a few words and thanks for your time.

8 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Beautiful card Yuliya- love the vellum flowers- so feminine

Karen in PA said...

What a lovely card - the soft blue color is so pretty, and I just think that doily is so cute.
Karen

OK said...

Отличные ножи, замечательный урок - спасибо за вдохновение!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thanks Mary and Karen!
Оля, спасибо!!) Знаю, что ты поклонницей этих замечательных ножей!)

Vladuška said...

Very beautiful and so gentle.

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Vladuška thank you!!!

Janja said...

Beautiful card, Yuliya.

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thanks!!