Hi, Yuliya here!)
In Russia Easter in 2016 will be may 1. And now I make home decor and cards for Easter holiday. Today I want to share with you little tutorial how to make a very nice Easter Baskets. I use CottageCutz Filigree Fall Leaves, Set of 3 (4x6)
For the basket we need (I make 2 baskets):- cardstock for base of basket or scrapbook paper - 2 pc 12"*12"
- scrapbook paper - 1 pc 12"*12"
1. Prepare paper - 2 pc 8,26"*8,26" (21 cm*21cm)
2. Fold it at 2,75" and 5,5" on both sides (7 cm and 14 cm)
3. Cut the folded lines as it is shown on the picture.
4. Punch the cutted sides as it is shown on the picture.
5. So, we can glue it all together
6. Let it dry
7. Make neat corners
8.Cut out 8 details from paper sheets
11. I make a handle for our basket
13. Prepare some die-cuts.
15. Add white delicate chipboard. Glue delikate chipboard on the top.
16. Finally adding some crystals!))
List of dies I used:
I hope I have inspired you!:)