Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Easter gift tags

Hello Everyone!!!
  Today I am sharing with you my new Easter gift tags I created with beautiful NEW Spring CottageCutz Collection of dies.
 For my project I used Scallop insert card/tag die, Spring Meadow Border die, stamped sentiment, craft inks and white ribbon.
 

Very easy to make these gift tags. One border image for 2 gift tags.
First, I cut tags out using lt.green card stock. 
Than, I did made a dots background using background stamp. Next, I cut images out using white card stock. After all, I cut border on half and used two parts of image for two tags. Decorated gift tags with white ribbon, rhinestones and stamped sentiment.

 
 For this project I used:


2 comments:

Vladuška said...

I like this green-white combination. It is so fresh and it is spring.

Carol Hurlock said...

These are simply darling. I love the green background.
Bear Hugs,
Carol