Thursday, September 05, 2013

Winter Wonderland Sleigh

Hello, Everyone! Here's a lovely Christmas Card
which I created using the CottageCutz Winter Wonderland Sleigh.
Take a look:


I prepared a circle easel style card as a base.
Added some red cardstock and paper from
K & Co.  Cut some different size circles 
to showcase the lovely sleigh and 
the sentiment.  I like flowers on my cards
so I decided on red and white ones for this 
card, and the leaves come from 
another die from Cottage Cutz
Hope you like it.


Here are the dies used:



Hugs,

9 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's beautiful! I loveeee the shape. hugs! MOjca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww I LOVE your card, its absolutely beautiful Frances!!! Love how you made the easel part, by adding another type of frame. Also LOVE the sleigh and the leaves and flowers. Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Simko said...

I love your beautiful circle easel card, Frances! The sleigh die is awesome!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Frances!!! I love the sleigh in the red glitter paper and your fun easel card shape! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Frances this is so pretty. It is putting me in the Christmas spirit. I love your card shape. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

what a stunning card!!

Olena said...

WOW!!!Very nice card! Great job!

Vladuška said...

This is the perfect Christmas feeling. Beautiful card.

Kim Gyu said...

The sleigh is gorgeous!