Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stocking Gift Card Holders


Happy Sunday everyone!

Kathy with you today and I have a couple of gift card holders for you that I made with CottageCutz's Large Confectionery Bag and the Build-A-Christmas Stocking Dies!

I have one in red and greens:





And another in red and brown:






I love this Build-A-Christmas Stocking Die, perfect to decorate the front of these...so adorable!!!

I made these holders with trim so they can be hung on the Christmas tree for Christmas morning. You could also put candy in them like chocolates or candy canes and hang them like an ornament. I think they will make cute gifts!

The first holder is made with double-sided designer paper and the second is cardstock so I added a piece of red cardstock inside it before assembling. These are super easy to make!

Here are the dies I used on these:










6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

These are so cute Kathy. What a darling little gift holder. Those stockings make a beautiful statement for Christmas. Gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

What a fabulous idea, Kathy! I love the stocking die and confectionary bag is a must have... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

oh what a gorgeous project. so very useful for some Christmas gifts. Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kathy, I love your pockets, they are absolutely darling! Love the papers you used too! beautiful job
Hugs
Cheryl

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I love the bow you made with the twine!

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful project!!! Great job!