Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flying by with a Merry Christmas Hi!


 

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with CottageCutz Flying Kris Kringle! He is sooo cute I just had to use him for my card here today.


I cut all the pieces out in white and then colored with copics. I find that shading is easier that way for me. However on the CottageCutz Elegant Holly Corners I did cut those in green and then distressed them with a duster and ink. The Merry Christmas is from the Newly Released "Homemade Christmas Gift Set" found here, I also colored it with red copic markers.

My double bow was designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and then a santa hat button.


All photo's below are linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store!






Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Simko said...

Simply gorgeous, Cheryl! I love it! Kris Kringle is so cute and I just love the corner die. I want one...hehehe. What a great Christmas card!
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh this is so cute and funny. I love it! Hugs! MOjca

Donna Ellis said...

oh my! What wonderful tiny details for my eyes! this is adorable and beautiful and humorous all at once! Just darling! hugs, de

Olena said...

Great Christmas handmade card. Love it!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness, Cheryl, this is so cute!!! Beautiful job combining the dies and papers! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

How precious. Love this cutie patootie. It reminds me so much of a beloved Hallmark Ornament we put on our tree every year. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

This is adorable!