Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fancy Floral Corner and Buttreflies

Hi, Vladka here!This time I want to show you something more romantic. I think that Fancy Floral dies are perfect for those who love to create more romantic and gentle projects and are perfect accessories also for LO. I used two dies: Fancy Floral Corner #2 and Butterflies. I didn´t use a lot of colours on purpose, just white and cream.
For stamping on the background and for distressing I used Old Paper Distress Ink and this little heart I "steal" from Trellis and Vines die cut. So, this could be perfect card for some romantic soul or for wedding.

I´m sending you the best wishes from the Croatian coast, where I´m spending my vacation. Have a great day!




7 comments:

Mojca said...

Waaaaw Vladka, this is so elegant. Love the pretty butterflies. Hugs! MOjca

Simko said...

Beautiful elegant card, Vladka! Love the dies used!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Beautiful romantic card, Vladka! I love white on white with all the delicate die cuts! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Vladka!! Love all the white and those CottageCutz you used!! Loving all the new corner dies:)

Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Just so beautiful and elegant Vladka. The white on white is spellbinding. Great looking card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

absolutely stunning!

Olena said...

Beautiful and elegant card! Perfect for Wedding. Great job.