Friday, September 20, 2013

3 Christmas Wishes Projects


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I have 3 projects to share with you using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies!! Just LOVE all these beauties!!

 I made my pocket out of the CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag using SU! design paper. Love this print and LOVE this CottageCutz as its perfect for the HOLIDAYS!! Next I used some of the Red Sheer Box Pleated Trim over the CottageCutz Fancy Floral Lace border. Then I added my sweet little CottageCutz Jolly Cardinal, she is colored with copics, and placed over the CottageCutz Tea Time Doily! My stamps are NEW and are from the Christmas Gift set Release!

For my Tag:
I used the CottageCutz Love Tag for my tag, then distressed it, and added the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding in brown. 


**********************

On my card I decided to use CottageCutz beautiful "Elegant Christmas Bell. I colored it with copics, and used Creative Inspiration Paints on the bell part only. Love the colors and the look these give.
copics used:
R59 , R37
YG67 
Y28
Creative Inspiration paints used-
Tan 
Caramel

The dp is BoBunny, LOVE their dp as its always beautiful!!!! STamps used are from StampinUp! And lastly I added some sewing to complete my card! This card was super simple to make :)

************************



Easel Card-
I used CottageCutz "Build a Stocking " cut out of the BoBunny dp, and the top of the stocking was cut in white. Next I used Gold Crystal embossing powder from CIP's(creative inspiration paints) for the top of the stocking. The CottageCutz Winter Pine branch too was cut out in white and colored with copics. Next I used the Ribbon & Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbons September Kit, flowers are also from RRR! Love these little sweetheart flowers. Behind my big bow is another bow made from seam binding.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today, as I had a ton of fun making them all using the beautiful CottageCutz dies!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Simko said...

Your creativity Cheryl is amazing! Beautiful cards and a tag with a pocket. Love all of the gorgeous CottageCutz dies used, all the coloring and stitching! Simply beautiful as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

You have been toiling away in that pretty craft room of yours I see. How gorgeous these are-each one a beautiful masterpiece. Very creative and so inspirational. You are something else. Your work is sensational!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mojca said...

Oh this is co cute! also love the pretty colours. hugs! Mojca

Olena said...

So cute! Love this bird! I think, I'm need this die. Thank you for the inspiration.

Kathy said...

Wow, you have been busy!!! These are all so beautiful Cheryl! I love your easel card! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, and that Cardinal is so so adorable!!