Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season for making all your holiday crafts. It seems as though this time
from Halloween to Christmas gets so busy and hectic, but the funnest
time to make all the fun crafts associated with the holidays.
I had fun using my Copics to color in this Cottage Impressions stamp.
These stamps are made from deeply etched red rubber for a clear impression.

Tell us what your making for the holidays. Are you making your own cards, tags,
calendars etc. - Let us know, we'd love to hear about your crafty projects.
Be sure to include some CottageCutz dies and stamps!
Kay

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love the cut out. The colors are warm and the design is oh so wonderful. I am just working on Thanksgiving cards. Yiks, Christmas.

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous card today, Kay!! Lots of great little Kay touches on this one!

Shar said...

Cute and very festive!

Lorie said...

Very nice card, Kay! Oh, this makes me so ready to start Christmas music, and I'm even ready to put up the tree! Guess I'm rushing it a bit! :)