Friday, November 19, 2010

Pumpkin Harvest Time

Well, it's a little past pumpkin harvest time, but I've still got a few Fall cards to share that I've made with my Cottage Impressions and Cottage Cutz.  Today's card features the Cottage Impressions Crows stamp set, and the Mini Pumpkin Cottage Cutz die.  The pumpkins were cut with colored card stock this time, and both were colored with Copic markers. 
For the leaves, I used my Martha Stewart Oak Leaf Punch and scrap card stock.  I used the stippling technique to color the crows, to give them more of a textured look, and I finished this card off with some bronze colored pearls, grosgrain ribbon, and a little faux stitching/doodling around the edges of the panels.  It's a fairly simple card, that has so much of what I love about Fall included.  I'm really starting to get into the Christmas spirit, so it won't be long till I'm sharing plenty of Christmas cards/projects.  I even put my tree up last night.  No decorations as of yet, but it's up, and MUCH bigger than it looked in the box!!!!  I didn't think I'd ever get all the branches fluffed and in the right place.  Have you had a chance to check out the newest holiday releases at The Scrapping Cottage?  There are so many adorable dies and Impressions stamps that will be perfect for your holiday cards, projects and layouts.  Check them out today!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I wish you a beautiful day, a glorious weekend, and lots of happy crafting!






4 comments:

Court said...

Great card! :)

Shar said...

Oh Lorie, you've outdone yourself! This is gorgeous. I love the 3D leaves and the row of pumpkins and well, everything. :)

Ruth Ellen said...

I never get tired of pumpkin cards!! Your pumpkins look fabulous on your wonderful card!!

Nikki Foraker said...

OMG Miss Lorie!!!! DYING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU PUT MY CRAP TO SHAME!!! HAHAHAHAHA


♥ Nikki ♥