Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Friday!
I found this adorable wooden wall "flower" at a garage
sale last weekend and couldn't wait to get home to alter it.
I thought it would look darling in our daughter's room!
I used the flowers I created for "Watch for it Wednesday"
this week to embellish this fun little sign!! (If you didn't get a
chance to see the Wednesday post and you want to know
how you can make these, go take a look!) My favorite part
of this creation is the Scrapping Cottage Flower Cart.
This precious CottageCutz die adds so much character
and charm to little projects like this. It can be used for so
many different art adventures....you never want to leave
home without it! :O) I also used the amazing Story Book
font by Quickutz to give this little flower a happy sentiment!

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Rochelle, this is so pretty!! My girls would love something like this in their rooms, too! Your handmade flowers are the perfect touch!!

annb said...

Very Clever! Your flowers are so cute!!!! Excellent Job!!!

Natasha said...

This is gorgeous Rochelle - GREAT WORK :-)

Beverly S. said...

Perfect for a little girl's room....you did an awesome job.