Saturday, May 16, 2009

Card



This week I have not been feeling well and have started medication that makes me drowzy and feeling like I'm floating in the clouds :-) so I have had to settle with making a quick and simple card to share with you this week. I used the QUICKUTZ CLOUDS BORDER DIE CC-BDR-032, QUICKUTZ CLOUD AND RAINBOW DIE CC-SHAPE-2-022, and both the QUICKUTZ MUSHROOMS REV-0188-S and the QUICKUTZ 2X2 HOUSE DIE KS-0935 to make the mushroom Castle. I also used the TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK to ink my die cuts before I placed onto my card. Hopefully I'll be up and about soon ready to start on next weeks post :-)

6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well but I love your dreamy card!! Those mushroom castles are just too cute!!!

Beverly S. said...

Hope you feel better soon. AND this
was a great card!!!!! :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Your card is wonderful. I'm impressed that you did this while feeling poorly. Thank you for your dedication to the blog. Spending time looking at the suggestions and seeing the create ideas...it's my escape from a busy household. Much appreciation and sincerest wishes for a speedy recovery.

KatherineB said...

Oh Natasha - wish we could send you a get well card. :) Thank you so much for still creating and sharing whilst not well. The card doesn't show you are not well at all as it is still bright and cheery! Beautiful. Get Better Soon!

Rochelle said...

Natasha, I love your fairytale card! It is so delightful! I hope you are feeling bright and cheery, like your card, soon!

lifesabeach32940 said...

I LOVE your card ... hope you feel better soon!! Judy