Sunday, March 25, 2018

Easter Egg With Flowers

Hi!

This is Anja. It's just one week away from Easter and that's why Easter and Spring themed dies are on my table.


For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Floral Eggs & Butterflies, Spring Watering Can, Spring Greenery),
- Zig markers (numbers 043, 046, 052, 202, 260),
- Craft card base (15x10,5 cm),
- dark red card stock for background (10x14,5 cm),
- patterned paper - wood (9,6x14,1 cm),
- watercolor paper for die cuts,
- embossing ink,
- rose gold embossing powder,
- heat gun,
- Nuvo drops (Dandelion Yellow),
- paper glue,
- adhesive foam pads
- watercolor brush,
- scissors.

First I cut all the background paper.


Then I die cut the flowers and the greenery from watercolor paper and colored it with Zig markers. I used Nuvo drops for the middle of the flowers.


I die cut the beautiful egg from white paper and tapped it with embossing ink. I used rose gold powder and heat it with the heat gun.


I wanted the inside of the egg to be white, so I drew around the egg and cut it out from white paper. Then I glued the two pieces together.


I put adhesive foam pads on the backside of the egg and glued it on the "wooden" background. I glued the flowers around it. And card was finished.





I hope you have all your Easter cards ready to go. I have to make a few Easter treats and then I'm ready to go.

Btw Rise&Shine dies are still available for 25 % lower price.

Have a nice Sunday.
Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:




7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

So pretty Anja- I like the gold embossed egg and the coloring on your lovely Spring flowers

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous love the shiny egg and the beautiful florals around it!

Janja said...

Wow, it looks great. Nice egg and flower decoration.

Lois said...

This is a very pretty card -- a little rustic, a little flowery.

Sherry said...

Very pretty. Love the way you arranged the flowers around the egg. - hugs, Sherry

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card. I love your attention to detail.

SugarShine Designs said...

Such a pretty egg and flowers. LOVE the rose gold embossing powder. I'm a fan of it and I've been thrilled to see it being used in card crafting lately. -Janet