Sunday, November 12, 2017

Snowglobe tags


Hi!

It's Anja here with my latest project. This time I used Snowglobe die and made a bunch of small gift tags. Holidays will be here soon and I will have to get my gifts wrapped. A small handmade tag can give a nice touch.


For this project I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies and stamp (Snowglobe w/Fawn, Snowglobe Friends, Snow Friends),
- Distress Oxides (Broken China, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick),
- Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Pine Needles, Black Soot, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Pumice Stone, Seedless Preserves, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- gold pigment ink,
- black, yellow, brown pen,
- watercolor pencils,
- water brush,
- watercolor paper for stamping,
- Onyx Black Versafine ink,
- gold and red ribbon,
- hole punch,
- stamping platform,
- washi tape,
- paper glue.

First I stamped all the images on watercolor paper. I colored it with my watercolor pencils and water brush. Then I die cut every piece with coordinating dies.





When I had all the stamped images I die cut the snowglobes and colored them with Distress Oxides. I made holes on top for the ribbon.


It thought it would be fun to use snowglobe die for some round tags. I die cut all the pieces and colored them with Distress Inks. I also made holes on top.




Then I just glued all the pieces to my tags and put ribbon through it.





Have fun!

Anja Z.

Cottage Cutz dies I used:





9 comments:

karen said...

These tiny snowglobe tags are too sweet. I am going to steal your idea, if that's all right??!? I have an older CC snowglobe set.

Karen

Sukie said...

Adorable projects! I love all of the details you added to your snow globe tags! These will be perfect for the upcoming holiday!

Jeanne said...

These are so cute! I love how you used the stamp set with the snow globes - very creative!

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute tags love the little scenes

Mary Marsh said...

your tags are just too cute Anja-I love your creativity

Janja said...

Very cute tags with a winter scene.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snowglobe tags! Great idea! I am planning on making shaker tags for this year, these would work very well as shaker tags. Thank you for the creative inspiration.
Jacquelene L
Canada

Lois said...

What a great idea for tags! I love the snow globes and may make some myself. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

SugarShine Designs said...

Excellent ideas for making some really cute and creative tags! TFS, Janet