It's Anja here. The new Cottage Cutz baby collection has these two beautiful dies with which you can make gorgeous christening gowns. Today I made two cards, one for a baby girl and one for a baby boy. They are very simple to make and can be used as a christening invitations or congratulation cards.
- Cottage Cutz dies (Boy Christening Outfit, Girl Christening Gown, Fancy Mary Jane Shoes, Spring Greenery, Stitched Rounded Square Set),
- Distress Inks (Stormy Sky, Worn Lipstick),
- white card base (15 x 10,5 cm),
- white, pink, blue and green card stock,
- white liquid pearls,
- embossing folder,
- paper glue and foam glue pads.
First I cut all the pieces for the outfits. I used white, blue and pink paper. I put distress ink around the edges of every small piece.
I used the same procedure for the flowers. I used a special tool to make a 3D effect.
Then I cut some greenery from the green card stock.
I made each background from two pieces of paper. First I cut pink and blue (14,5 x 10 cm) and then white (14 x 9,5 cm). I embossed the white one with an embossing folder. I could use any other design. Then I cut the third largest square from the Stitched Rounded Square Set to put my gowns on.
And in the end I glued the little flowers and decorated it with liquid pearls.
And this is it from me today.
Have a nice Wednesday.
Cottage Cutz products I used: