It's Donna here with another one of the newest Christmas CottageCutz dies that was released in August. If you missed it, you can find the collection here Christmas 1, and Christmas 2 . I am using the adorable Winter Snowman die. There is only one die, but I wanted a boy and girl so I used pink on one of the snowmen and added some eyelashes to make her a "snowwomen".
How I created my card:
1. A2 size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut all my pieces out,
3. I adhered all the pieces together,
4. I embossed the card base,
5. Added my design paper,
6. Die cut the cross stitiched circle die,
7. Added the snowman and snowwomen on the circle,
8. Added my sentiment.
CottageCutz Dies used: