Mushroom hunting is not just an entertainment. When picking mushrooms and observing nature in different seasons we are also faced with a variety of forest animals and plants.
New release of CottageCutz dies - In the forest, is already available.
For the card we need:
- white scalloped card base: 5.3 x 5.3" (13,5 x 13,5 cm), folded
- brown cardstock: 4.9 x 4.9" (12,5 x 12,5 cm)
- patterned paper: 4.7 x 4.7" (12 x 12 cm)
- white and color cardstock
- Distress ink: Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
First prepare the card base and background. With the die mushrooms and greenery cut out all pieces in different colors of cardstock and shadow them with Distress inks. Add dots with white pen on hats of mushrooms.
With the die hollow tree with forest friends cut out hollow tree and mushrooms. Prepare two hollow trees. One from a brown cardstock, and the other from fun foam. Glue both pieces together.
Shadow hollow tree with Distress inks and draw a few darker lines with a brush. Coat it with varnish.
Begin by assembling. Use self-adhesive foam pads and glue.
Thank you for coming over and have a great day.
List of dies used: