It's Donna here again with CottageCutz and Peachy Keen Stamps to celebrate their new release of face stamps that work well with the CottageCutz Christmas ornament dies. TWO NEW SIZES of Face Stamps have been added to their release, 1 5/8" and 1 7/8" to fit the super fun ornaments by CottageCutz. Please stop over at Peachy Keen Stamps because Kathy is offering some promotional pricing on her new stamps sets that will go perfectly with the CottageCutz dies.
Here is my card using the Peachy Keen stamp sets Ornament 1 1/8" Face Set. I am using the Cottagecutz Nested Ornaments: Star. I am using the smallest star of the set.
- The card is an A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
- The black layer is 4 x 5,
- The next layer is 3 7/8 x 4 7/8, I embossed the branches and added some wink of stella to give it some dimension,
- The star ornament is die cut from the smallest die in the Nested Ornaments: Star set,
- I colored the face with copics. I used YG13 for the eyes, YR68 for the nose, and R29 for the mouth. The cheeks I used R00,
- finished my card off by adding the sentiment by CottageCutz "Merry Christmas".
Closer look at the star ornament, I added some clear wink o stella around the edges.
Closer look at the Merry Christmas sentiment.