Hello everyone !!!
It's Anita here.
I hope you all had a super exciting weekend. Black Friday is just around the corner and everyone is geared up for the super sale.
We , at CottageCutz have an amazing array of dies for wonderful Christmas Craft.You can check them out here and here.
I have a pretty traditional Christmas card with Greetings and Wreath .
Check it out here.
The finished card measures 7" by 5".
1.On the red card base, adhere a plaid pattern paper measuring 4" by 6" with 3d foam tape. Cut the corners with Crop a dile.
2. Then cut out the 4 die cuts in white card stock with CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #2 and paste the sides together to form a doily. Adhere the doily to the centre of the pattern paper.
3. Wrap a brown twine 7-8 times around a circle and adhere on the card front. This forms the base for the wreath.
4. Cut die cuts in green card stock from CottageCutz Holiday Wreath and arrange on the twine. Add a few berries cut from red paper from CottageCutz Autumn Foliage . Add a few red blings here and there.
5. Cut a die cut from CottageCutz Stitched Circle set and stamp the Christmas sentiment. Adhere in the center of wreath.
6. Add a bow cut from CottageCutz Double Bow.
Do leave your comments and feedback. I love reading them.