Hi, Vladka is here!
Today I have Christmas card with Poinsettia. It is easy to make it. So, it can be mass produced.
Kaft card base: 4 1/4 x 6 inches (cut 4 1/4 x 12 inches, fold in half)
Additional piece of kaft cardstock and some red and white cardstock to cut out the die cuts.
CottageCutz Dies: Listed Below
Distress Ink: Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Forest MossOther: Scissors, Paper trimmer, Sizzix machine, text stamp, white pigment ink
1. Use Holiday geenery die to cut the poinsettia petals out of red carstock and greenery out of white cardstock. Color greneery with green distres ink and if you want, distress the edges with darker shade of green distress ink. Distress also the edges of poinsettia petals.
2. Glue all pieces together as shown on the photo:
3. Now prepare white strip. Use Cross-Stitched Rectangle Set and cut the second biggest rectangle out of white paper. In second step use the same die one more time put it on the white rectangle as shown on the photo and cut it out again. Now, the strip is a little bit more narrow.
4. Time to cut out "Merry Christmas" and cardbase with additional piece of paper.
5. With text stamp and white pigment ink, stamp the text on additional piece of paper. Distress the edges with the same white ink.
6. Now glue all pieces together as shown on the photo and card is finished:
This is is for today. Have a nice day. And don't forget, seventh CottageCutz challenge is waiting for you. This time theme is FALL. You can linked your project here. And please, use only Scrapping Cottage dies.