I am here with the Scrappin Cottage blog today with another fabulous die set from the Christmas release. I love the bells and the bow in this set. I hope you have enjoyed so far all the beautiful designs the design team has been creating. I know I have enjoyed seeing them.
This is a very easy card to create. I cut all my pieces out and assembled them with glue. I added them to my card and stamped my sentiment. All done!
1. Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2. The holly design paper is 4 1//4 x 3 1/2
3. The stripe piece is 4 1/4 x 1"
4. The square stitched white paper is from the Cottage Cutz Square stitched die set
5. Finished off the card, by adding the sentiment with gold ink.
Closer look at the bells.
I love making Christmas cards, I hope you have been inspired to start making yours. Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is Fall.