It's Donna here sharing another card with you using some of the latest releasse with the CottageCutz dies from April.
I love the black and pink together! I think this card is very elegant and I decided to make it a sympathy card.
A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Black layer is 4 x 5 1/4
- I cut all my pieces with white card stock from the "Doodle Flower Set 2",
- die cut the leaves from colored cardstock,
- inked the edges of the solid pieces from the flower set and the leaves,
- embossed the black cardstock
- adhered all of the pieces together with liquid glue,
- arranged them on my card,
- I die cut the sentiment out of white cardstock and used liquid glue to adhere it to my card,
- finished off my card by using adding the pearls in the center of the rose,
- I colored the pearls with a copic marker to match the roses.
Dies I used on my card: