Thursday, May 12, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy


Hello everyone,

It's Donna here sharing another card with you  using some of the latest releasse with the CottageCutz dies from April.

I love the black and pink together!  I think this card is very elegant and I decided to make it a sympathy card.


Closer look

How I put my card together.

A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Black layer is 4 x 5 1/4

  • I cut all my pieces with white card stock from the "Doodle Flower Set 2",
  • die cut the leaves from colored cardstock,
  • inked the edges of the solid pieces from the flower set and the leaves,
  • embossed the black cardstock
  • adhered all of the pieces together with liquid glue,
  • arranged them on my card,
  • I die cut the sentiment out of white cardstock and used liquid glue to adhere it to my card,
  • finished off my card by using adding the pearls in the center of the rose,
  • I colored the pearls with a copic marker to match the roses.



Dies I used on my card:






6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a pretty color combo Donna- these flowers work so well for a sympathy card as does the background embossing - so very pretty

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty card! I LOVE black and pink too!
hugs
Cheryl

Karen in PA said...

Your colors are very elegant for sure - if you have to make a sympathy card, this one is a lovely one to make.
Karen

Vladuška said...

Donna, this is very beautiful card.

Anita Kejriwal said...

Donna . a very pretty and delicate card

Joanne said...

So pretty...love the colors!