When I first saw the Doodle flowers die, I immediately got an association to gingerbread. And so today I share with you monochrome set (card and notebook) with my gingerbread flowers :).
For the card and notebook we need:
- light brown card base: 10.6 x 5.3" (27 x 13,5 cm), folded in half
- dark brown cardstock: 5 x 5" and 3.7 x 3.7" (12,6 x 12,6 cm and 9,5 x 9,5 cm)
- white cardstock: 4.7 x 4.7" (12 x 12 cm)
- 2 x light brown cardstock for notebook: 6 x 4.4" (15 x 11 cm)
- inlay sheets: 5.8 x 4.1" (14,8 x 10,5 cm)
Cut out 6 pieces of flowers and glue them to each other. Apply adhesive across the entire surface. Because the adhesive is almost impossible to apply evenly, first place a flower with a sticky side on a piece of paper. With this, the adhesive is evenly spread across the entire surface and it is only then fasten to the second flower.
Once we have all the flowers glued to each other, place them on a transparent adhesive sheet which holds our stamp on an acrylic block.
And don't forget on our May challenge - Hello spring.
Dies, which I used at work:
Have a nice day.