Hi, is Vladka and today is time for CAS card.
White card base: 4 1/4 x 6 inches (cut 4 1/4 x 12 inches, fold in half)
Additional piece of white cardstock (3 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches)
Additional piece of white watercolor paper
CottageCutz Dies: Listed Below
Distres markers: Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs
Other: paint brush, water, acrylic block, paper trimmer, Sizzix machine, Scor-buddy, scissors
Let's prepare background first.
1. Apply some Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon ink directly to the acrylic block. Use thick brush and apply just water on the left middle part of the watercolor piece of paper. Now apply also some Tumbled Glass with the brush on the same place as water. Repeat this also with Mermaid Lagoon ink.
Let it dry or speed the dry process with a heat gun. Background is prepared.
2. With Tree Tag Topper die, cut the tree out from white or kraft cardstock and with the scissors cut off the circle around the tree:
3. Color the Leaves and branches with Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs distress inks. Use post-it notes to mask branches when coloring the leaves and the opposite.
4. Now turn the die cut so, that you get branch instead of the tree and glue it on the watercolor paper. With the biggest stitched rectangle die cut the rectangle out of whatercolor paper with a branch.
5. With Whimsical Deer and Bird die cut the bird out with white cardstock and colored his beak yellow. Glue it on the branch.
6. Cut the smallest heart from red cardstock, using die from Heart Set and glue it on the card. With the ruler draw a line from the bird to the heart.
7. Stamp desired sentiment and card is finished.
I hope you like my card and that will inspire you to try this. You can use watercolor paint set instead of distress inks, if you wish.
Have fun and thank you!
Before I go, I just want to remind you on our second CottageCutz challenge with theme Hello Spring. Link button can be found here!