Its saturday today and I hope you all are set to enjoy your weekend. Let there be lots of crafting on your table. I too have planned a super weekend with lot of projects in the queue. But first, let me share with you this delicate card adorned with vellum blooms. Vellum imparts an elegance to any flower ..so soft, so gentle. Hence, I love making these and have brought for you a card where the blooms are made with CottageCutz 3D flowers die set , both in 3D form and also as a background.
So have a look at this cool coloured card.
1. The card base measures 5 inches by 7 inches.
2. Cut a mat layer in white card stock measuring 4.75 inches by 6.75 inches.
Adhere to the base using foam tape.
3. Add a coloured patterned paper measuring 4.5 inches and 3.5 inches and add it to the bottom part of the mat layer.
4.Apply Distress ink Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord on vellum
5. Cut out die cuts from CottageCutz 3D flower #7.
6. Keep aside four large and two medium die cuts for the main flowers and
adhere the rest on the top portion of mat layer using Art Glitter glue as shown
in the picture below.
7.Cut two die cuts from the CottageCutz stitched Wide Rectangle Frame Set
adhere to the front using foam tape.
8. Now make the flowers by shaping them with embossing tool.
9. Layer two large and one medium flower together to make one flower.
10. Add pearls in the center. The leaves are again cut from green coloured vellum from the CottageCutz Plumeria die set.
11.Add the Expression Hello from the CottageCutz Expressions Hello Die
12. Add a bow twine and pearls to complete the card.
Do visit the CottageCutz blog for all the details. There is a fabulous challenge going on there with awesome prizes. Do share your work with us. I hope you enjoyed being here. Thanks for stopping by
CottageCutz 3D flower #7