Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Angel

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas Eve to all! 
Today's card was designed for a challenge on SCS using the Beautiful CottageCutz Christmas dies. I used the Praying Angel, and Poinsettia & Holly dies.

For the Angel I cut her out in cream cardstock, and then embossed her with a mixture of embossing powders. I used a pink and gold , and then heated them up. Love the look.
 
For the Poinsettia I colored it using pink copics and then added some gold viva pearl pen to the center. The design paper is leftover scrap paper I had and wanted to use. I added some ribbons, and a bow to complete my card for today.
 
Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!



CottageCutz Dies Used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzprayingangelelites.aspxhttp://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzpoinsettiaandholly.aspx
Thank you for looking and again Merry Christmas Eve to all!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Karen in PA said...

I love the soft pink with your little angel, Cheryl.
Merry Christmas to all of the design team! Thanks for the inspiration.
karen

Unknown said...

Thanks for man great idears. And Marry christmas

Unknown said...

Thanks for man great idears. And Marry christmas

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Merry Christmas!

Carol Hurlock said...

It's a pink Christmas card. My favorite. Just darling!