Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Dolphin

Hi all! Vladka here today!
Just one more day and I will be on my way to the coast. I can't wait to jump in the sea and be free for awhile like this cute Happy Dolphin. This is quick and easy card to make. Here are the supplies I used: copic markers for coloring the Happy Dolphin (R20, C1 and C3), two Distress Inks for background (Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers), Ink Foam Blending Tool, White cardstock and three Wave Border die cuts, cut out of two different blue cardstock.
To get more interesting background, I gently colored it with circle motion: first with Tumbled Glass and then with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For this I used Ink Foam Blending Tool.
Then I put all my die cuts on the surface to see how it will be the best way to combine them.
At the end, I stamp the sentiment and decided to put also sun behind the waves like sunset.
This is it for today, I hope you like my card. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely DARLING Vladka!!! Love the tutorial too!!! Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful time!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Great tutorial. Sweet project.

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful card! Love your tutorial.