Friday, August 21, 2015

CottageCutz Petites Flowering Vine Cards

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with another set of Mini cards made using the CottageCutz Flowering Vine from the CottageCutz Petites Collection. Love this flowering vine, its absolutely Beautiful!
For the flowering Vine, I cut it out using White Card Stock, and then colored the flowers in 2 different Copic Pinks. For the greenery part, I used 2 different green copic pens. These were super easy to make, and take no time at all. They measure 4 x 4" and I used random sentiments on this set! 
Supplies Used:
CottageCutz Flowering Vine
Copics to color, Punch around the page, Embellishments consist of Ribbon and Buttons only! card measures 4 x 4
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

So cute and romantic, I like it very much.

Carol Hurlock said...

These little cards are so cute. It would be hard to use them. I think I would just leave them out and look at them.