Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Wedding day card

Hello Everyone from Olena!!!
  Today I am sharing with you my new Wedding card I created with beautiful Collection of dies.
For this project I used "Flourish Vine", "Plumeria & Leaves" and "Wedding day sentiment". 

First, I made background using green cardstock and background stamp. 
Then, I cut "Flourish vine" and "Plumeria & Leaves"out couple times using white cardstock. Glued all cutting parts on green background. After all, I cut sentiment out and glued on card. Added ribbon, pearls and dew drops on card for decoration.
For this project I used:

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Olena, this is absolutely beautiful Hun, the the plumeria flower, and your vine are absolutely beautiful together!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Gentle and beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty. Your flowers look beautiful.