Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lock and Key

Hi all. Vladka here today!
I still have some dies from Victorian release which I didn't show you yet and today it is time for Victorian Lock and Keys. Keys are strong symbol and can open the door, our soul, heart or mind. And most of the time we alone are the solutions of our problems. But it takes time sometimes to figure this out and this is the same as with keys as this quote says. 
Lock and key are cut out from gray card stock and I added some Glossy Accents to get shine look. For a little color I also added a little heart. 
This is it for today. I wish you great day!

5 comments:

Linda S. said...

Can you tell us who makes that sentiment stamp? I really like it, and it is so true.

Vladuška said...

Linda, sentiment is not the stamp. I found the quote on the internet and designed it by myself in Word and printed it on the card stock.

Linda S. said...

O.K. Thank you for the quick response.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely beautiful card Vladka! Love the sentiment and the lock and key!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty. The sentiment is perfect with this die set.