Monday, June 15, 2015

CottageCutz Tropical Happy Fish

Hello everyone,
Today its Cheryl here with a card I made using the super sweet CottageCutz Happy Fish 1 , and Happy Fish 2 from the Scrapping Cottage New Tropical Release.
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzhappyfish1elites.aspxhttp://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzhappyfish2elites.aspx
Todays card is for SCS challenge Free for all, we are to use the word JUNE for our recipe recipe, so I used the letters for each items below.
J=June card(1 of them)
U=Underwater fun
N=Neon Fish
E=Echo Park Design Paper/Embellishment (Double Points??) hehehehe
 
I cut both of the CottageCutz fish using white card stock, and I flipped the 1 fish so it was facing the other fish. I thought it would be cute that way.
  • Fish are airbrushed using copics-B29,R39,YR09,YG05,RV23,Y08
  • For the water I used-BG15,B04BG72,BG23
I thought this design paper was super cute, and just had to use it for this card. I added a bit of sewing, and some ribbons, buttons, and a worm for the fish to feast on...hehehe


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs
Cheryl

3 comments:

Vladuška said...

What a lovely fishes. Great how you color them. Card is so cheerful.

Olena said...

Super!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Tropical loveliness. I think this is so fun and colorful!