Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter


Hello everyone, and Happy Easter to all!
Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Darling New CottageCutz Springtime Release. I absolutely LOVE this collection of dies. For my card today I have chosen to use 2 of the New Springtime Dies, and 2 older CottageCutz Dies.

I used the CottageCutz Happy Easter Egg, cut it out in pink, and then framed it with the CottageCutz Fancy Floral Scroll die in white.
The Bunny Trio Border was cut in Green Card Stock and then in the Same design paper, but I used the backside print. I wanted the bunnies and flowers to be a different pattern.
CottageCutz Dies Used:

 The design paper is an OLD K&Company paper pack. I had some pieces in the pad, and decided to use them up. Next I used MS punch around the page for the layer. And lastly I used the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border for the border on the top layer. Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding, and lastly for embellishing, I used some Dew Drops, and a brad for the bow.

Thank you for stopping by, and Hope you have a Very Happy Easter!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty Easter card.
Happy Easter to you.

Carol Hurlock said...

So pretty and frilly. Just love the dies used on this gorgeous card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

You really created spring in your card. This color combo is so gentle and card is beautiful.

Olena said...

Very pretty card. Love the color combo too. Great job!