Thursday, April 02, 2015

CottageCutz Spring Scene 2

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share with you all the CottageCutz Spring Scene 2 die. I love this sweet bunny die, they are absolutely darling.

I cut them out using design paper in a blue polka dot pattern. Kept it super simple, and just layered it on a swirl white card stock. For the frame under it, i used CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame Die, and just cut it in half to place one piece at the bottom and the other at the top.

The Border around the next layer is a punch around the page. and then below that is the back side of the Polka Dot design paper, its a chevron print.

Lastly I added some half backed dots in white to embellish my card. 

This was a super simple card to make, as there is no sewing, and really no embellishments. 

CottageCutz Dies Used:


Thank you for looking and for all your wonderful comments!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the bunny die cut.

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it!

Vladuška said...

I like this two color combo. You've combined them perfectly, Cheryl.