Saturday, April 18, 2015

Beehives

Hi all CottageCutz fans! Vladka here!
Time for weddings is around the corner and it is always good to have some cards on hand when someone comes and ask for them, don't you think? My card is not typical wedding card, but also people are different and I like to create something different, special. So, I used Beehives die from Spring release and added sentiment in Slovenian language which means: "Love is sweeter as honey."
Distress Inks were my best friends for coloring also this time. Did I mention already that I cut out all my pieces out of kraft cardstock paper. This way colors are more intense as if I do the same with white cardstock paper. You can find kraft cardstock (this is 100% recycled cardstock paper) in almost every craft store. I get mine in local craft store. 
This is it for today. I wish you all great weekend!

2 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card!

Carol Hurlock said...

So cute-love the sweet bee scene you created with the dies.
Bear Hugs,
Carol