Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mushroom House

Hi, all! Vladka here!
When I'm not in the perfect mood to create a card or I don't have much time, I like to create simple one. Clean and simple cards are special and they are always good challenge to say something with little stuff. 
So, I used this cute little Mushroom House die and cut it out twice: with white and red cardstock and glued everything together. Background was created with water, brush and green and blue Distress inks. For final touch I added sentiment and card was finished. 
I hope you like it.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Olena said...

So cute card!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful. I love how you shaded around the mushroom house. It makes it pop. Beautifully done.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Marika said...

I just saw this in Pinterest and had to come and tell you how cute it is.