Saturday, March 21, 2015

Miss Lily Garden Bunny Treat Bag

Hello everyone, I've been on a roll using the Springtime CottageCutz Release. I just LOVE them all! So for today I made a Treat Bag for Easter using the Darling Cottagecutz Miss Lily Garden Bunny Die, along with a few other CottageCutz dies.

I started with a treat bag, then added some design paper, border, and some ric rac. Next I layered with CottageCutz dies, and added some trim, and ric rac to the bottom of the bag. The bows were made using seam binding, and lastly I added some gem hearts that I had laying around.

CottageCutz Dies Used all are linked to the Scrapping Cottage.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is so adorable, Cheryl.

Carol Hurlock said...

Just as sweet and adorable as it can be. Love the pastel colors and the embellishments.
Bear Hugs,
Carol