Monday, March 09, 2015

CottageCutz Critterville Bait Shack

Greetings friends and crafters and welcome to another edition of the CottageCutz Critterville Die creations.  It's Carol here today with a card.   This is called the Critterville Bait Shack.  Doesn't this evoke longings of Spring!  When I was growing up I used to look forward to opening day of fishing season.  Where I grew up it was in April.  I enjoyed fishing with my Dad and believe it or not, I cleaned my own fish...lol   Bet you didn't know that about me!
I made an embellishment out of the Baby Raccoon die from CottageCutz.  I added some burlap rolled roses to match the small burlap piece I used under the burlap piece peeking out from behind the Spellbinders leaf die cut.  These little Critterville houses are super adorable.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you again soon.  These are the dies used:




4 comments:

Lena said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the Critterville collection :-)
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Olena said...

WOW!!! So bright and beautiful. Love it!

Vladuška said...

Good die cut, papers and embellishment combination. I like it.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute!!! I love this release as it's absolutely darling. Love the dies you used! Beautiful!!!
Hugs
Cheryl