Thursday, March 05, 2015

CottageCutz Spring Meadow Girl

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all!
Cheryl here with a sweet CottageCutz Springtime card using the darling CottageCutz Girl w/Flower, and the Spring Meadow Border. I have been having so much fun using these DARLING CottageCutz dies from the New CottageCutz Spring Release.

For my Girl I cut here out in a Bazzill Bling Blue color, and then distressed the edges of her. Next I cut out the Spring Meadow Border with white Card stock, and then colored the flowers,grass, and bunny with copic markers. Lastly I added some Viva Pearl Pen dots to the flowers, and the bunny tail.
I used the CottageCutz Make a Wish Expressions die for my wording, and cut it out in matching yellow card stock.

Lastly to embellish, I used Seam Binding in yellow and blue, and then some buttons.

CottageCutz Used:



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

aaaa, this is so sweet and cute. Love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

What a sensational color combination. So pretty and eye catching.
Bear Hugs,
Carol