Wednesday, March 11, 2015

CottageCutz Gracie Bunny

Hello CottageCutz Fans, hope you all are doing well. Today I'm sharing Sweet CottageCutz Gracie Bunny Giving Thanks, isn't she just DARLING??!!! I love this little bunny, as she looks so sweet. She is dusted with distressed inks, and her bow, cheeks, and ears are colored with copics. Next I did color the greenery with copics as well. I added some Viva Pearl Pen for the centers of the flowers.

For the Sentiment I used the CottageCutz Spring Label die, and added the Expressions word Spring to it. I used the Victorian Fence behind the label and Gracie, and ran the
CottageCutz Vine over it.

 My card for today, was super simple to make. As I just cut the card base out with a spellbinders die, and then inked the edges, next I layered all my CottageCutz dies on it, and lastly added a seam binding bow and button to complete this little card.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Lena said...

She is indeed a very sweet bunny :-) Love how you coloured her! Beautiful card!
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Vladuška said...

This bunny is so cute and you did great job, Cheryl.

Carol Hurlock said...

This die is super adorable. I just love the sweetness of this adorable creation.
Bear Hugs,
Carol