Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday 2014 "In the Woods Release" Day 7


Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Today is Day 7 of our CottageCutz Black Friday Previews for the "In the Woods" Release! This is a absolutely darling release, and there is also CottageCutz "Critters" Release", and you can see the entire Release HERE and its now on SALE!

For my card today, I used the sweet CottageCutz "Cute Penguin" and "Moose's and Pine Tree's" dies. I cut them both out with white cardstock. and colored them with copics. Next I added snow to the tree's using the Viva Pearl Pen in ivory. For the hat, and ear muffs I used a tinsel glitter, and I love the look of this.

CottageCutz "In the Woods" Dies Used:

The design paper I used is some Old Basic Grey Christmas design paper. I added some pearl half backs, and a sticker sentiment to complete my card for today.
Hope everyone, enjoys their Thanksgiving!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Tamara said...

What a cute penguin :)

Olena said...

So cute!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute Cheryl. Love the chunky glitter on the penguins hat.