Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wedding day card



Today I am sharing with you new Wedding Day card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.
For this card I used different dies (Floral Notecard, Garden Delight Butterflies and Wedding Day sentiment).
 
 I cut Floral Notecard out and sponged edges with white ink. Then, I cut sentiment out and glued to card.
 
 I, also, added  Butterfly cut and embellishments to card front as shown in picture above.
 For this project I used:
 
 
 
Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

 

5 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw looks really gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Beautiful Wedding Card, Olena! Love the colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty. Love all the gorgeous details.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Beautiful combination of dies and colors, Olena! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

the colors are beautiful!
gorgeous card!