Saturday, April 19, 2014

CottageCutz Coffee Thank You

It's Carol here today with a Cottage Cutz post for you.  Thank you-just two very small words that can make someone's day.  A show of appreciation for a kindness bestowed upon us.  That is what this sweet card is all about.  It was created to thank someone who helped me collect on some past due invoices at work.   She hasn't received it yet as she is on vacation-but I think she will love it don't you.  As I told you in my last post, I am so into burlap and neutral colors right now.  I thought it would be perfect for my "Coffee" theme.
All these cute little dies from CottageCutz helped me to make this super sweet card.  I used Mr. Snuggles, Hot Drink Cup, Cup of Latte, Thank You, and Bella Leafy Branch.  On the inside of the card I had decorated with coffee sleeve from Starbucks.  Inside the coffee sleeve I inserted a gift card.  It makes for a super cute thank you.  One I know she is going to love.
When giving a gift card try to "think outside the box".  Use something from the store you purchased it at to add to your creations.  It makes them so fun to give and a whole bunch of fun to make.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Wishing you a Happy Easter and Happy Crafting.  Here are the dies I used:



7 comments:

Simko said...

This is truly an amazing Thank you card, Carol! I am sure your friend is going to love it when she's going to receive it. Love the colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Very love the comb. of colors. Beautiful.

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh this looks so cute! Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Carol I love your card and love all the dies used! Makes me want to get out this cutie and use him again! Absolutely Beautiful card and love all the layers and inside!!!
Happy Easter!!!
HUGS,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Love your thank you card, Carol! Such a cute bear and love the coffee cups! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Carol, this card is piece of art. I love every layer and every piece of it. Really great great work.

Carlene (aka Chatterbox-1) said...

Carol. I love your card...the colors, the simpler style, just the right amount of layering! Fantastic!