Sunday, February 16, 2014

Garden Gazebo



Hello from Simona. I am back with a new
post for The Scrapping Cottage Blog.

For today's post  I made a Wedding card with a beautiful

Take a look at my card...


I cut the Fancy Floral Lace Border out of 
glitter paper 4x and Garden Gazebo 1x.


Doves were cut out of Bearly Mine Digital paper.
I sponged the cut out ribbon with Distress Ink pad
Spun Sugar.


Hope you enjoyed today's post.

Wish you all a beautiful Sunday
and see you next time.

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:





7 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Simona this is absolutely beautiful Hun! I love the combination of CottageCutz dies you used, they fit so well together and make for a beautiful card!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Simona I love what you did with the Gazebo. It looks so pretty. Gorgeous card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Wow! Pretty card. Love the colors.

Mojca said...

What an elegant card! hugs! Mojca

Vladuška said...

Very gentle and elegant. Very nice card.

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous wedding card, Simona! Beautiful with the soft colors and lacy dies! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

Its really amazing art.Superb cool art designs.Zarah from Bizbilla