Thursday, February 20, 2014

CottageCutz Springtime Friends


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I have a springtime card to share using the DARLING CottageCutz Dies from the "Garden Delight Release" from the Scrapping Cottage found here.

On my card I used the DARLING CottageCutz "Springtime Friends" die, and cut all pieces in white, then colored with copics. LOVE these little friends as they are super CUTE!!!

Next I cut the tree in white as well, then colored all the flowers,butterflies, and bird with copics as well. I next added some pearls to the centers of all the flowers in tree. Love how this one turned out. The CottageCutz Sweetheart border is from the Sweet Love Release and I LOVE this border die, its perfect for all my cards and projects!

 The Design Paper is some that I bought at the American Craft warehouse sale, so I wanted to use it, as it reminds me of springtime :)

I thank you for stopping by and hope you have a super awesome day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL card Cheryl! I love the spring colors and all the dies used! Springtime Friends are so adorable and love how you colored the tree with copics.
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

Awesome!!!!! Adorable spring card! Great job!

Mojca said...

ooooohhh such cute chicks! hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Isn't that just darling. What a cute card. You always make the sweetest looking designs.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

This springtime friends are so adorable and I love springtime look of your card.

Kathy said...

So cute, Cheryl! Love how you put all the dies together! Awesome job! Blessings! Kathy