Tuesday, September 03, 2013

CottageCutz - Thanks card

Hello Everyone from Olena

Today, I am sharing a Thanks card I created with Beautiful  Summer CottageCutz Collections 2013. 

For this card I used only one NEW die cut from Summer Fancy Floral Collection 2013 - "Fancy Floral Corner #2"die.
 
 

 First, I cut Floral Corner out couple times. Then, glued two corner together make a floral frame.
 
  
For sentiment, I stamped sentiment and cut out using oval dies. Glued sentiment on Floral Corner frame.
 
 
  I, also, decorated card with pearls and ribbon.
 
 For this project I used:




8 comments:

Mojca said...

The colours are absolutely stunning. hugs! MOjca

Vladuška said...

Beautiful card, perfect for autumn.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous way to use the die, Olena! I just love the rich colors you used too! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Wow Olena, what a beautiful card! You used the corner die so well and I love the colors too!
Hugs,
Simona

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful Olena-love those rich colors too!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the rich colors.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Olena!! Love how you used the corner die, its perfect for a center frame! beautiful!!!! Love the colors too :)
Hugs,
Cheryl